Combination Boiler Installations
We install all leading brands of combination boilers from Worcester Bosch, Valliant, Potterton and Vessiman boilers.
We consider combination condensing boilers to be the most environmentally friendly of all condensing boilers. Some of the reasons for this are:
- You do not pay to store hot water
- You do not require pumps as the mains water is already pumped.
- You have space in your loft as you do not require stored cold water.
- You only use gas to heat the hot water when you open up a hot water tap.
- You save on space, as there is no cylinder cupboard required or external controls.
What is a combination condensing boiler?
A combination condensing boiler is simply an instant hot water heater with a pressurised heat exchanger attached to heat the heating system.
There is no storage of hot water like a cylinder. With a combination condensing boiler the hot water is taken in from the mains cold water and pushed around the hot water heat exchanger where it is heated up by the gas boiler.
The heating side of the system is also heated up be the gas, but from the main heat exchanger.
Combination/condensing boiler are much cheaper to run than old style boilers, as they use the latent heat from the burnt gas to re-heat the heat exchanger that in turn heats the hot water or central heating.
We also repair and service all makes of boilers:
Worcester Bosch SI
Worcester Bosch CDI
Worcester Bosch FS
Valliant EcoTec Pro
Valliant EcoTec Plus
Valliant EcoTec Exclusive
Vessimann Vitodens 200-W Combination and System boiler
Vessimann Vitodens 100-W Combination and System boiler