System conversions in domestic homes:
We install all types of domestic including Combination Boilers.
Aquaheat performs system upgrades and full heating conversions all with the minimum fuss and disruption to you.
The Environmentally Friendly Option
Systems Conversions are very popular these days. They require us to take out the old fashion type systems (with tanks in the loft and a cylinder of stored water) and replace with a new combination or condensing system.
There are many reasons why this is a much better/safer system-
- There is no need for stored water in the loft. So zero danger of floods or legionnaires disease.
- No risk of frozen pipes in loft.
- No gas being wasted on heating up stored water which may not be used and have to be re-heated at a later time “saving you money!!”
- There is no need for pumps for a shower as the mains is already pumped. Showers use less water than a bath so better for the environment and “saving you money!!”
- They are more attractive, cost-effective boilers which make a Greener planet.
We install un-vented cylinders for larger homes and will still install a conventional system if the customer wishes to have this done.
All our new works come with a free parts and labour guarantee (subject to terms).
Since April 2005 all new boilers have to be condensing boilers. This is great news as this should help lower the overall gas being put into the atmosphere. These boilers cost more but, in the long run will save you lots on gas. Please email us or phone for more information.
For more information on how we can help you to save money, have a higher performance heating system and be more environmentally friendly at the same time…
Please call or email for more information