Work For Us
Aquaheat is always on the look out for experienced Gas Safe heating engineers and plumbers. Our standards are high and we only select the most dedicated and qualified engineers to join our team. So if you are an experienced, qualified and reliable heating engineer or plumber looking for work, you may have come to the right place. We would love you to work for us.
Here at Aquaheat we pride ourselves on providing a friendly plumbing and heating service, using plumbers who really care about their work. You should be friendly, reliable, responsible and willing to go the extra mile on every job. You should also be hard working and highly motivated, able to work on your own initiative and able to communicate with our customers, to ensure that they receive a service that is to their specifications, whilst exceeding their expectations!
You will also be willing to provide an enhanced disclosure and able to demonstrate that you are clean and tidy, respectful of customers needs, highly skilled and always have a professional attitude.
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to the following questions, we’d love to hear from you!
- Are you Gas Safe Registered ?
- Are you able to provide an enhanced disclosure?
- Are you clean and tidy?
- Are you friendly, reliable and able to provide proof that you have at least five years experience?
- Have your own tools?
Current vacancies are:
Domestic Heating Installers(Subcontractor Basis)-
- Must be Gas Safe Registered in pipe work installation and boilers
- Must have own tools and transport (unwritten van)
- Work involves installation of domestic boilers
- Combination boilers, System boilers and Regular boilers.
- Also system conversions from conversional system to condensing combination boilers.
- Work carried out on set price and to a high standard.
Please feel free to contact us with your latest CV to